[kj] TICKETS PLEASE!!!

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:33:54 EDT 2005

ill put a request out on a list im on Dave
theres a scoucer in my office who i am having fun with. Crespo Crespo Do
your job on a photo of herman is up in the canteen daily. its doing his head
in and why he hasnt twigged its me i dunno. Anyway, these are the things
that keep us sane!

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow