[kj] top five KJ blissed-out orgasmic moments

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 03:56:35 EDT 2005

Hey, awesome topic!

1) The guitar break near the end of the Beautiful Dead
(with all them pretty harmonics)

2) The second time Jaz says Take! Take! Take! in the
song of the same name (when Geordie strikes his guitar
the whole way through)

3) The bridge of Multitudes

4) The first guitar break on Sun Goes Down (from HA!)

5) Let's All Go from start to finish

Leigh