[kj] SEPTEMBER 12th uuummmm

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Fri May 20 02:33:33 EDT 2005

September 12th...that's just over three months away.
Now call me sceptical, call me a pessimist, call me an unbeliever even call me a Bon Jovi fan who wears ladies underwear but September 12th...nnnaaaa.
If it does I'll wear a Man Utd shirt in public for an hour.

Of course I hope I'm proved completely wrong.

Right I'm off to Morecambe to listen to Punk Rock and get very very drunk for three days.

Brian.