[kj] (OT) L.A.

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 22:06:18 EDT 2005

What sort of stuff are you looking for?
e.g. do you like electronic music, or must it be geetars?

sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey, no bother.
That would be The L.A. Weekly? a weekly free newspaper (every
thursday) and their website is, www.laweekly.com
L.A. is a HUGE city, made even more vast by the endless
traffic congestion everywhere, so what you end up doing should
be nearby to where you're staying - or at least your activities
should be close to each other as possible.

Good luck, and maybe post something here:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/los_angeles/ to get lots of
tips and advice. But you should say what area you'll be in, what
you like, etc. for the same reasons as above, plus there's so
much to do.

Or contact Raven, he used to live here (in the San Gabriel
area), once upon a time...

--- Michele Marchesan wrote:
> sorry for using the ML for personal use... sometime ago
> somebody posted an
> address for a website where it was possible to see what's
> cooking in Los
> Angeles. As I'll be there for few weeks now, I would greatly
> appreciate if
> somebody could post that again or could be of any help with
> advices or anything else interesting...
>
> thanks in advance and sorry again for bothering you with that

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes