[kj] top five KJ blissed-out orgasmic moments

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 21:27:05 EDT 2005

1. When Jaz sings "brighter than a thousand suns" in Rubicon
2. When the bass kicks in at the beginning of Seeing Red
3. When BPF starts in on the full kit at the beginning of Love Like Blood
4. When Geordie comes in at the beginning of MINOG with that huge slide along the fretboard
(lots of blissed-out orgasmic beginnings here I guess)
5. Geordie's guitar on My Love of This Land

Paul Rangecroft <spud.u.hate at gmail.com> wrote:
what are you lots top five KJ blissy moments? you know, those
instances in a song when everything is right with the universe, when
you wish you could feel like that forever. here's mine:

1. the feedback intro to the 'wilful days' peel session
2. that bit in 'europe' - the bridge after the middle eight, i believe
it is correctly referred to as.
3. the "whoo!" towards the end of 'savage freedom'
4. the bit in 'love like blood' when the drums, bass and guitar
suddenly stop and all you hear is the keyboard.
5. the first "money is not our god" in the track of that name.

bubbling under:

the start of 'the hum'
when geordie comes in in 'inside the termite mound'
when geordie's guitar starts to kick in during 'total invasion'
the outro of the 'aotearoa' version of 'millennium'.

...and lots more but if i listed them all there wouldn't be any left
for anyone else!