[kj] top five KJ blissed-out orgasmic moments

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 20:27:04 EDT 2005

1. intro to exorcism
2. jaz singing "..are forces that speak to me"
3. Age of Greed - guitar change between "an appetite for
gluttony" and "the only way is up.."
4. Math.ofChaos - when the intro bass (or deep drums?) kicks in
5. the opening to Follow the Leaders and Exit

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> BlankNNI sAWNNthe barbedhooks NN penetrate
> NN deep into NN the sides of hisNN NNfleeeeeshhhNN
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> 17/05/2005

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes