[kj] (OT) L.A.

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu May 19 19:56:31 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/19/2005 4:52:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mikemarchesan at libero.it writes:

sorry  for using the  ML for personal use... sometime ago somebody posted an
address for a website where it was possible to see what's cooking in Los
Angeles. As I'll be there for few weeks now, I would greatly appreciate if
somebody could post that again or could be of any help with advices or
anything else interesting...

thanks in advance and sorry again for  bothering you with that

M.

here. it was not me but i will help you out.;)  Lonely Boy

_http://www.laweekly.com/_ (http://www.laweekly.com/)