[kj] kylie minogues cancer

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 19:17:00 EDT 2005

I'd go as far as to say her music (if you can call it
that) is shit as fuck.  She's a low rent Madonna.  I
saw it written about a month ago that she 'exudes
sexuality with cold efficiency of a mortician.  Only
with less humour'.

That said I hope she beats cancer because cancer is
even more shit as fuck than she is.

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>