[kj] top (and bottom) five KJ blissed-out orgasmic moments

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 10:46:14 EDT 2005

1) "FUCKING CONTRRRROOOOOLLLLLL!!!"
2) The middle eight of LLB.
3) "Five corporations earn more than 46 nations."
4) "And if it all fell through tomorrow.... it's home where the lunatics
roam."
5) "Whole nations crave for release from this suspense..."

Ha! Just realized some of my all-time fave moments are from some of their
least-respected albums.

These make me cringe:

1) "Down from the hills, into the forest...."
2) "A dog doesn't question why he barks..."
3) Funky bass opening to Victory.
4) Chorus to Democracy.
5) Was gonna say "Me or You" but can't - I've warmed up to it. So there -
can't even find 5 things I don't like.

T.

ps - maximum respect to everyone who gave props to Slipstream. Struggle
rocks too.