[kj] kylie minogues

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 19 10:35:32 EDT 2005

For people to state their preferences for different genres of music,surely
this confirms their individuality.To only listen to music that your peers
listen to, is a restriction of  choice.
     I personally think that everyone should be able to state their musical
preferences with-out fear of ridicule.Do some people only listen to KJ and
KJ like bands?Because after a busy day I like to sit and eat my dinner with
something a bit more relaxing.And Miss Minogue fits the bill perfectly.

       PW
Would you rather watch the "loose Cannon" video or the "Cant get you outta
my head" video?