[kj] kylie minogues

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 19 07:57:58 EDT 2005

Its commendable that you have the courage to state that you like
kylie,rather than being meek and saying something like "my wife has a CD and
thats the only reason I listen to it".
    To state your opinions in the face of adversity is an honourable
trait,rather than making excuses for you tastes.
    If we re all honest nobody can honestly say that they dislike Kylie.Some
may not like her,but no-one dislikes her(some are impartial)in the way some
people instantly dislike  a particular artist

     PW