[kj] Only a month until.....

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 19 08:09:31 EDT 2005

When I went there recently,there were quite a few touts outside who could nt
sell their tickets just prior to starting time,even though it was sold out
along time before hand,tickets were hard to come by leading upto the event.
     I can only assume that if people are with-out tickets then they wont go
to the advent on the night and buy from touts.
    I went into the arena just before the main band went onstage and the
touts were practically giving the tickets away,A few hours previously the
same tickets were being sold for mega-bucks.
     I dont think the let people back in,So even if you had a ticket and saw
KJ then left the venue,You would nt be able to re sell the ticket stub.
    The gig is not actually in the arena, that is being refurbished,they ve
erected a big tent in the car park and it will be held there