[kj] kylie minogues cancer

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 18 16:01:35 EDT 2005

Damn man...breast cancer has good odds of getting beat if caught early.
Throat/esophageal cancer is at about a 76% - 95% mortality rate within
5 years. Add to that, that choking down even a glass of water is
sometimes a severely painful chore met with vomiting and bleeding,
severe hunger pains, malnutrition, rapid spread from the original
region (throat/esophagus) to lungs, liver, pancreas, stomach, kidneys,
and brain and a risk of instant death if the esophagus ruptures and
floods the lungs with fluid. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Now, I know all that didnt cross your mind, just saying...larynx and
esophageal cancers suck ass.

~ Joe