[kj] Gorgeous George/Mr. Peter West

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:52:39 EDT 2005

I am inclined to partially agree with you - you cannot compare Bush or Blair
to Milosevic for example; not yet anyway. Which is why I should imagine
people are not officially calling him a war criminal. However I would like
to see 'war criminal' defined by Amnesty International for example before I
decide to bin it. Personally I was very unhappy about the war, still am and
will shout about it whenever I can as a form of catharsis if nothing else.
Blair has proved himself to be fraud through things like top up fees/PFI -
the war was a stage to far.......and no liberal can ever forgive him for it.
 On stealth fascist crimes - this is an area I do not want to go on this
list but I can give you an example of the sort of darkness we are talking
about from before Blair:
 I have met a couple of SAS soldiers in my time. One had had to slit the
throats of Argentinians in their sleep during the Falklands war. They would
steal behind enemy lines and then slit the throats of one or two soldiers
leaving the others to discover them in the morning. Horrible, but effective
- as obviously the other soldiers would not sleep the next night or the next
night etc.etc.
 Another ex SAS guy told me that when they were on the case of an IRA man
and lost him they visited the terrorists wife and raped her anally until she
told them where he was.
 Both cases can be justified on utilitarian grounds and nothing else - I
suppose that every country needs an iron fist, just don't be fooled by the
velvet glove that conceals it.