[kj] Swinging from the Galloways

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed May 18 11:12:40 EDT 2005

Yes thoroughly enjoying Galloway taking on the American senate and
particularly his colourful vocabulary. Senator Cole's reaction was comical,
almost like a teenager asked to justify childish name-calling; I think they
may have inadvertently opened a can of worms there, no doubt they will
manufacture some new Œevidence¹ to make him go away or failing that just
kill him ­ it is the land of Œfreedom¹ after all...
On the subject of Hussein ­ I thought that everyone liked him during the
eighties when he was being bankrolled in his efforts to suppress Iran, we
supplied his armaments (remember the Iraqi Œsupergun¹?) and god only knows
what else in an attempt to preserve our access to their oil supplies. I want
to see some actual proof that Galloway was making money from the oil for
food conspiracy, evidence that would stand up in a court of law rather than
a court of bounding marsupials!

Here¹s my 5minute web research...!

http://archives.cbc.ca/IDD-1-71-626/conflict_war/gerald_bull/
http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/babongun.htm