[kj] Pigface?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 09:21:36 EDT 2005

1. I wouldn't go for this lineup.  Some of the lineups in the past seem like
true artistic collaborations with people in their prime.  This lineup, like
others, seems more like people needing work.
2. $15 is average compared to today's sad standards BUT usually the pigface
lineup consisted of at least 10 people if not much more.
3. Martin Atkins is not the drummer he used to be.  Stamina, age something.
I saw him for the Damage Manual tour a few years back and he is just
not...En Esch used to always be entertaining but I cannot speak of recently.

I would consider this more of a Pigfarce.

Chris