[kj] Mortiis

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 15:40:43 EDT 2005

oh cmoe on tin ....3 weeks ago you were talking of
echo and the bunnymen -killing moon- like a
new band discover and now you are mention mortiis??

tin..mortiis sucks man....you wanmt to listen too
really great gothic ,industrial bands..

here you have a goos list:

KEROVNIAN, AGHAST, TOMBSTONE, DER BLUTHARSCH,
BRIGHTER DEATH NOW,MEGAPTERA, COPH-NIA,
THE MOON LAY HIDDEN BENEATH A CLOUD,STRATUM TERROR,
NITROUS FLESH,DERNERIE VOLONTE, A CHALLANGE OF HONOUR,
OMNIUCORE, LAND, HERBST 9, SOPHIA,
BLOOD AXIS,.....ETC.

MORTIIS IS quite melancholic, boring ,and cheap
symphonic post gothic.

it makes me cry.....

if you want to listen to almost similar but in a more
terrifying way ..try ..PROFANE GRACE.

regards..from venezuela...Maurice