[kj] URGENT: GANG OF FOUR and remixes

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 13:36:23 EDT 2005

I like the 2k3 wardance. I also think remixing tracks that were originally recorded over 20 years ago is sometimes a good idea. Better production methods, and a bigger sound. The originals were probably mastered at -3db max, whereas today there's  a lot more headroom :]

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:aaahhhhuuhhhhh....re-recording classics....that is usually bad and/or weak.
remixes...what is the point. New material. Especially from a band like
Gang of Four. Shrinkwarp was good. In my opinion. I think we all learned
or lesson from Wardance 2003. Not an improvement. Filler.

chris

http://mail.yahoo.com