[kj] URGENT: NYC, DC and Philly gatherers: SEE GANG OF FOUR

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 08:24:26 EDT 2005

>From someone working for a recortd company on the Shriekback list...

"I am personally thrilled to let you know that the legendary post-punk
band, Gang of Four have re-formed and signed to V2 !!

We will be releasing a 2-disc album in August (release date tba) which
will feature one disc of the newly re-formed band, re-recording
their "classics" and a second disc of remixes by a litany of artists
who have been influenced by them (just turn on the radio to hear their
influence). We will have many more details soon, including
tracklisting for both discs as well as who will be doing the remixes."

Graham