[kj] o.t. Peter Murphy live

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 13:48:50 EDT 2005

p.bernardi----that sounds terrible,poor u,was it really that bad? i think
that pete murphy comes into his own when playing with bauhause,he should be
proud of that band,they were/r great innovators--there sound was yrs ahead
of most other bands around at the time,plus i think there sound,well give or
take a few trax-fits very comfortably in 2005 as it did in 80---i still
listen to them,n i dont feel dated in the slightest--infact,my friends niece
was over my place the other day--in the flat field was playing----she said"
hay that sound is real cool,i like it,who is it by? i think i will buy a
copy",now she is 14yrs,enough said......needless 2 say,myself and her
aunty,my mate,were well impressed ..

mel ldn  uk.