[kj] OT PETER WEST IS A KUNT

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 16 13:27:46 EDT 2005

"blocks the email addresses of those concerned."

And can everyone who wants to ,please do the same, As im sick of people
whining all the time.People complain when its quiet,then people complain
when its busy,Then people complain about off-topic posts.............until
it interests them,then they join in?????
     So just block it and stop moaning ffs

     PW