[kj] OT bass play

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 12:25:04 EDT 2005

I reckon it's hard to say what will work and won't especially with bass, it depends a lot on the gear you got as a whole. Mel: have you ever recorded anything?

sade 1 ....i used to play bass,but that was bak in my late teens---since
then,i have gone through the violin-piano n electronic
keyboard-drums-saxaphone,which i am still in lv with--i am currently
learning the trumpet--why? just cos i like the sound....o,out of that list,i
4got the accustic guitar----i know u did not ask,but i thought i would
mention it anyway------
bass played an octave lower--would that not depend upone which key u r
playing it in? which ever way u lok at it,its going to b deep--very/like
double bass(classical 1)but deeper still--if u intend 2 combine the 2 basses
that u have--i think that it will sound great--exspecially if u can drop in
a note or 2 every so often, n strategically placed in treble--just 2 give a
complete opposte n contrast----where can u get the treble effect......just
improvise with house hold items,pitched in the high range when
bashed.....unless of course u have a treble instrument,in which case,u can
leave the glasses ect out of it....lol

mel ldn uk.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es