[kj] PETER WEST IS A KUNT

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 11:02:15 EDT 2005

I'd rather see the interested parties take the discussion off-list, but I fear that's a touch unrealistic.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:It hasn't escaped my notice Resistance that you failed to respond to my last
post(List cretin). Where you made some outrageous statements and I
responded in a way that I see as the truth.
Is this why you see me as a kunt,Because you had no reply to my
post?Maybe you realised that I was talking sense and that you may actually
be wrong and you found that hard to take .If this is the case then you are
no better than a mindless hooligan .Instead of seeing reason,You deicide to
attack the person who is right.You are unreasonable ,stubborn and ignorant.
And the ironic thing is:You claim that the attack on Iraq was
unfounded,But your attack on me is also unfounded,Which puts you in the same
category as the people whom you so despise.
PW
So redeem yourself and reply to the "List cretin" post or I will assume that
you are unable to do so and I am correct.