[kj] album that never was

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun May 15 23:13:29 EDT 2005

Yes, I think it was the first thing they did on their return, followed swiftly by Ha!

Track order: that's certainly the order in which they appeared:

Wilful Days was on the Fire Dances era Peel session (summer of 83) and the b-side to Me Or You (autumn 83)

Me Or You - single, autumn 83

Eighties, single March(-ish) 84, (also live at Hammersmith Palais, 1.1.84, and I believe they played it on The Tube at about the same time), and also it was in the Jensen session in late spring / early summer 84

Blue Feather, New Culture, All Play Rebel were all in that Jensen session. (Blue Feather of course appeared in a rather disappointing instrumental version on the b-side of Love Like Blood.)

A New Day, single, June-ish 84.

Jamie