[kj] album that never was

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 15 09:12:59 EDT 2005

Uh, didn't know when Birds of a Feather was. That's the one I really like. So it was the first one after the Iceland holiday?

You put those tracks in order? Sounds good to me, it could've been an album, though definitely not their greatest. Blue Feather's OK for the moody piano sound but those drums are the beginning of the end for Ferguson.

Jpwhkj at aol.com escribió:
Yes... but Birds of a Feather and Flock pre-date Fire Dances. Given that Night Time, when it finally came out, only had 8 tracks, how about this:

Wilful Days
Me or You
Eighties
Blue Feather