[kj] STEALING LINES

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 14 13:35:01 EDT 2005

Do forgive me Mel,I did nt intend plagiarism Its just that you said what I
wanted to say so perfectly,I felt could nt improve on your poetic post and I
thought that no-one would notice,Just see it as a form of flattery.
    As you can see my English is not very good and I must look to others for
inspiration and your posts have taught me a lot about sentence structures
and about how to get your point across in a clear concise way.
    Once again i apologize for any offence caused and I hope that we can
continue being friends.
  PS
Do you like Marc Bolan?
  TR