[kj] album colours-which 4 u?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 13:20:49 EDT 2005

HEY TIM.....I POSTED A REPLY 2 LONESTYLE-LONLEY BOY-TIM, WELL CAN U BELIEVE
IT,THE DICKHEAD STOLE ALL MY LINES AND TRIED TO TURN THE SITUATION
AROUND-BASICALLY.TIM.L.B WAS PUTTING PW IN IHS PLACE-U PROBERLY READ THE
POST,IT ONLY TOOK 1 LINE TO MAKE THE POINT--SO I CONGRATULATED TIM ON
THIS--NEXT I GET A POST,WITH MY WORDS BUT THE PERSON SAYING THEY WROTE IT
WAS TANAKARUOLL-N THEY WERE TALKING TO PW....I JUST BURST OUT
LAUGHING---WHAT A COUPLE OF TOSSERS HEY..LOL..LOL..LOL..
ANYWAY I JUST DELEET THERE POSTS THERE LAUGHABLE........

Mel ldn uk...a mate of mine is laughing at there post as well,n they dont
even know them,i guess any 1 can spot dikheads a mile of...lol..