[kj] STEALING LINES

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 13:08:52 EDT 2005

hay that message was ment 4 a very intelligent man called...LONESTYLE-not a
pea brain called TANAKARUOLL-----get yu own lines u cheap shake half
wit---------pw lik ASS. I WONT REPLY 2 U ..PISS OFF

mel ldn uk.....PISS OFF PW AND TANAK....will u ever end yorn-bore... btw u r
going 2 get so many blak eyes when we all see yu--watch yu baks---u know we
think yu shithead.......