[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 12:55:11 EDT 2005

neil hi......get u point,if u like the uk ect,dont let any 1 put u off,after
all its each 2 there own--i dont think it is either cool or uncool to like
living in the uk--i would just put it down to personal preferance of chosen
choice of location....i however,have never felt really settled in this
country,it kinda puts me in a bad mood,which i do not exsperience when in
other countrys--funny that...so as i
mentioned in my last post concerning this topic,i will be going
eventually--i believe that my future is else where--i feel like the lodger
when in the uk....

mel ldn uk.