[kj] LIST CRETIN

tony stone tonystone at rock.com
Sat May 14 09:44:32 EDT 2005

If George Bush was taken to court and he was found guilty,who would uphold the ruling.Would America concede their national indepence to an outside power?  If he was found guilty,America would have to withdraw its troops and re-instste Saddam and pay Iraq massive compensation,there may also be gounds on which to persecute all the people who voted Bush into power.  The whole World order could be turned upside down,It would be interesting.But i cant see it happening --Original Message-- From: peter.west410<peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> To: "The Resistance" <resistcorruption at gmail.com>, "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] LIST CRETIN
  It was me.
 For a start Mr Annan did state that the war was illegal,But starting a
war illegally doesnt make you a war criminal.And Mr Annan is/was the head of
the U.N . What right does this give him to make this ruling.You will say
that his status alone give s him the right to make that claim.But as George
and Tony occupy more senior roles than Mr Annan,Mr Annams views are
irrelevant,if it comes down to status.Mr Annan has been over ruled.
 A War criminal is a leader who commits atrocities on a mass scale ,during
the act of war.But to start a war illegally,doesnt actually make you a war
criminal.So even if the war was illegal ,Its still wrong to label them as
war criminals.
 I really dont know if the war was illegal or not,and neither do you,So
stop making false assumptions.
 And you are sure that Blair's responsible for "stealth fascist
activities",which are out of the public view ,yet you cant name
them...........But you are sure they are true anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and you
call me a cretin!!!!!!!!!!!)How can you say that someone is guilty of a
(fascist)crime,yet you cant even name the crime.
 And just because I disagree with you ,You assume that my brain is
full of endorphins,I eat hamburgers and I live in a shithole (without
realising it)
 I fail to see the logic behind your reasoning.

 PW