[kj] album that never was

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat May 14 08:32:57 EDT 2005

Yes... but Birds of a Feather and Flock pre-date Fire Dances. Given that Night Time, when it finally came out, only had 8 tracks, how about this:

Wilful Days
Me or You
Eighties
Blue Feather
New Culture
All Play Rebel
A New Day

...plus one more. I've always felt that the chime of Geordie's guitar was at its most original and beautiful in this period. Night Time was great, but perhaps just a little bit too commercial for my liking at the time. Anyway, I hope they release that Jensen session...

Jamie