[kj] re: jihad/Beyrouth

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 14 06:02:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/14/2005 2:57:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

I am  disapointed by your stance at pretending to laugh at me,this is also  a
cheap and easy solution on your part.
When Im asked a  question I answer to the best of my abilities,yet when i
ask others  questions they are unable to give a valid response.So they
either:Ignore  it,ask me a question back or pretend to laugh at me.
Which leads me to  believe that the person has no valid response because
their views are  incorrect.
Everyone dislikes people who always think that they  re right all the
time,But when someone IS right all the time,you should  acknowledge it.

peter.. come on man chill.  when will it end? - lonely  boy