[kj] re: jihad/Beyrouth

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat May 14 05:57:07 EDT 2005

I am disapointed by your stance at pretending to laugh at me,this is also a
cheap and easy solution on your part.
    When Im asked a question I answer to the best of my abilities,yet when i
ask others questions they are unable to give a valid response.So they
either:Ignore it,ask me a question back or pretend to laugh at me.
Which leads me to believe that the person has no valid response because
their views are incorrect.
   Everyone dislikes people who always think that they re right all the
time,But when someone IS right all the time,you should acknowledge it.