[kj] re: jihad/Beyrouth

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 13 20:00:40 EDT 2005

A person /Group who use violence against a legitimate Government.
  ( Dont even try to convince me that America are the real terrorists and
that Islamic Jihad are legitimate)
People who target civilians
   (Yes ,civilians die in Iraq,But they are nt Specifically targeted)

Notice how I answer your questions ,But you fail to answer mine

          PW