[kj] album colours-which 4 u?

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 15:54:17 EDT 2005

Mel, I am referring to different types of noise e.g white, pink, black; in the context of sound recording. Red would explain [kind of] the peaking mids on extremities.
I am familiar with what you are referring to though :].

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
circuit......i see w.t.f as the colours lilac n purple,because this album
dealves into the higher brain wave-occutly spectrum/infact,i will
add....pandamonium or prts of it,in the same colour sceme--these 2 albums
take me to a highter level metally n almost 2 other dimentions,exspecially
..excorcism-
3 of ..w.t.f.

mel ldn uk

http://mail.yahoo.com