[kj] btats inside cover

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 14:41:57 EDT 2005

I could have sworn that title was from Crowley, had no idea about Oppenheimer, makes sense though :[ . I know a lot of the lyric source to the album is Crowley. hmmn.

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:I raised this a few weeks ago and sparked a debate about whether symbols are
a pile of crap or not.
Have had the same tatt ideas as you and have held off for the very same
reason

I have a few theories of my own which I won't bore everyone by retyping

The title 'BTATS' comes from Oppenheimers description of the atom bomb.

Fat J