[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 11:41:20 EDT 2005

Or you can live in a desert like LA, and steal water from Colorado and Mexico.
Then wonder why it's all gone horribly wrong, 20 years after.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
If you ve lived in other climates will realise that the weather in the UK is
not to bad.If you go to a place where water is in short supply ,and crops
fail to grow ,then you will appreciate it when it rains.
When its hot everyday ,it just becomes a drag When the heat saps all
your energy and you feel yourself melting away.Many other countries have far
worse climates than ours.Though Japan does seem to have the best climate
with four distinct regular reliable seasons.
Some English people seem surprised to find out that in actually rains in
other countries as well.Just be thankful that you dont have endure
typhoons,monsoon floods,prolonged freezes,drought or Earthquakes.
PW