[kj] Jihad, and Songs From The Victorious City ... and Kaddish

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:42:20 EDT 2005

i'm not offended, ed. listen to what you like, mate. we don't all have
to agree on everything. you dig it, i can't stand it. no contradiction
or problem there. and don't get me wrong, i'm glad he got that one out
of the way (just a shame he had to release it!) so he could move on to
better eastern things. and i agree we've all got to start somewhere.
NEON HEARTS, THE DECKCHAIRS, HEADCOUNT...