[kj] kJ - the Italian connection

Michele Marchesan mikemarchesan at libero.it
Fri May 13 05:29:04 EDT 2005

rumors come from the organisers of the concert in padova... I reckon they
got that from kj entourage

there is also a press release going around underground music circles stating
more or less the same thing...

to be quite honest the stuff about where the album has been recorded seems a
bit farfetched

cheers

M.