[kj] OT - es 295

flumedc at aol.com flumedc at aol.com
Thu May 12 22:41:51 EDT 2005

 Happily, I did not see that atrocity exhibition.  I did, however, see an unspeakably rare ES-295 in original tobacco sunburst finish, in person at a guitar show in PA that was clearly owned by the wrong person just as your George Michael episode.  It was part of Eric Clapton's collection that he was auctioning off to fund his charity for recovering junkies to holiday in Antigua and shake off the DT's.   Whatever.

Oh....the price of this gem?

$50,000.00