[kj] .Siouxsie DVD

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 12 15:46:09 EDT 2005

Yes,I went on the Saturday.They only played a few songs from the early years
,The sound did come across as being rather bassy and drum heavy , the sound
was nt very clear at all,although I was in one of the boxes in the wings so
this may have been the reason why i never got a clear sound,And the mixer
guy may have sorted the sound out in the mix.
   They played there biggest song as well.......I was quite surprised that
Siouxsie managed to pull Godzilla off.

     PW