[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 14:24:49 EDT 2005

hay neil...u of then...emigrating? where u going to lay your hat then? i
constantly think about leaving this country 4 good,just weighing up the pros
n cons,n looking 4 a good opportunity--since blair got bak in,its no longer
a matter of ..if..but when exactly 4 me--i have 3 other countrys in
mind--how about u?

mel ldn  uk.