[kj] LIST CRETIN

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:49:43 EDT 2005

Some list cretin, I forget who, told me that me saying Blair is a war
criminal is my opinion. Rubbish.
Kofi Annan (if that is the correct spelling) the UN Secretary General has
stated that the war on Iraq was illegal which makes Blair and Bush war
criminals. I am sorry to have to spell this out for you but some people out
there are extremely thick.
 As for Blair's stealth fascist activities - I can safely say that there are
many fascist crimes he is responsible for which are out of the public view.
 Strauss was right, liberal democracies have failed leaving nihilism in its
wake. If you still disagree just keeping chucking back the hamburgers or
whatever petty strategies you might have in place to keep your brain bathed
in endorphines so that you can pretend that you the shithole that you live
in is a decent place.
 http://www.dolang.com/g/elect05.htm