[kj] Jihad, and Songs From The Victorious City

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:52:14 EDT 2005

I hope not! what a stinker 'jihad' was. just jaz getting his first
naff earstern sounding solo effort out of the way, if you ask me. he
certainly stepped it up a level or two for the anne dudley
collaboration, which has its moments but i'd be lying if i said i
played it much. there were a few dance mixes of 'ziggarats of cinamon'
from back then which i quite liked. you may enjoy 'kashmir', the LED
ZEP classical album from jaz if you're a fan of his orchestrated
eastern-influenced stuff.