[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 19:15:20 EDT 2005

I'm not American.
And Britain had involvement in Vietnam.
And I'm referring to post WW2.
And if you knew the American political system, you might realise that not all of them are pro Bush or American foreign policy of the past 50 years.

tanaka ruoll <tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Britain did nt "tag along" in Vietnam did they.And if they would have done
,You probably would nt of got your big fat arses kicked over there.
And if you brush up on your history, you will find that it was America who
"tagged along " in WW2.
The American influence on the UK ecomnomy is not so significant,The Euro
and Yen have talken over from the US$,Indeed most foreign businesmen in the
UK are either European or Asian.
The UK may have minimally paticipated in Iraq................But you
suckers bankrolled it.And good luck trying to pay your ever increasing tax
payments.This war is screwing your economy.
Americans are hated the world over.

Taro