[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 9 18:58:42 EDT 2005

Britain did nt "tag along" in Vietnam did they.And if they would have done
,You probably would nt of got your big fat arses kicked over there.
  And if you brush up on your history, you will find that it was America who
"tagged along " in WW2.
   The American influence on the UK ecomnomy is not so significant,The Euro
and Yen have talken over from the US$,Indeed most foreign businesmen in the
UK  are either European or Asian.
   The UK may have minimally  paticipated in Iraq................But you
suckers bankrolled it.And good luck trying to pay your ever increasing tax
payments.This war is screwing your economy.
   Americans are hated the world over.

        Taro