[kj] Currently playing...right here right now...

Ed Grapes dadsizedpantz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 13:30:22 EDT 2005

Whoah, that's weird, the song "Freak Magnet" is playing in the background, here in my small bathroom cabinet of a house, as I opened your e-mail.  Good toon, hadn't listened to their stuff for quite some time, but I've being going through my music archives lately, having struggled to find something that I really wanted to listen to... you know what I mean?  How f***in absurd is this ... first thing in the morning, three gallons of caffeine and three hundred and eight cigarettes consumed (less-than-continental breakfast, incontinental in fact) and I'm faced with selecting some listening matter condusive to walking to work with - you know, something that puts a stupid melon slice grin on your face, and send shivers up yer spine - and, despite being faced with an entire WALL of music, I couldn't settle on anything ... until I did a random pick, and came up with L7.  Been playing ever since.  Oh God this e-mail's gone on wayyyyy to long.  Still mastering this posting malarkey.  Oh arse.
 Sorry.  I'll go away now.

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:havent heard of them for ages. Used to enjoy some of there early stuff as well.

--
iPat