[kj] Currently playing...right here right now...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 10:38:37 EDT 2005

It's not as sprawling as The Fragile, but then it's half the length so he's been able to 'trim the fat' a little more here, I suspect. I'm not sure how many new fans it's likely to make, but it should please his existing ones.

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:Ooooh.
I’ve been wondering what it’s like as I found The Fragile quite patchy.
NIN – the most violent gig I’ve ever been to.
You know you’re in for rough a ride when he chins the guitarist & smashes up the gear before the end of the 1st song...