[kj] Howard's end

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Fri May 6 14:54:21 EDT 2005

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/vote_2005/frontpage/4521941.stm

I'm glad to see that I was spot on with the cheeky chant ... extremely pleased with the result from this election ... Labour still in control but with a reduced majority albeit quite large at 66 or so ... which gives the rebel backbenchers a greater voice ... should be a right old ding dong in the House Of Commons over the next few years but UK democracy will be better off for it IMHO ...