[kj] OT - Death From Above 1979

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Fri May 6 14:19:49 EDT 2005

I remember several months ago some gatherer sent a link to d/l a couple of D.F.A. tracks extracted of what i guess it was a demo or some preview. Well, now i got "You're a Woman, I'm a Machine" album and I'm pretty excited with it, it's been a while since a band liked me this much. It's amazing what a bass, drums and some synth sounds at the background can do... Pretty intense and surprising stuff, with a quite original sound. Like a mix of The Rapture, Nomeansno and The Jesus Lizard and even some bass and drums cool-danceable rythms that reminds of the early KJ.

Anyone into this duo? if not... Try it!!

If anyone knows something about this guys (i'm shure you do!), please share.

Javier
mexico city